A great collection of CEOs discuss leaving a Legacy in your lifetime hosted by Jonathan:
1. Emma Kane – CEO SEC Newgate and Chair of Target Ovarian Cancer plus Board Member Elton John’s AIDS Foundation
2. Lieutenant General James Bashall CB CBE – Former Army Commander & President Royal British Legion
3. Sir Peter Wanless – CEO of NSPCC and board member at Somerset County Cricket Club
4. Leigh Bowman-Perks – CEO of the Inspiring Leadership Trust charity
5. Darren Moorcroft – CEO of The Woodland Trust 6. Paul Howarth – CEO National Nuclear Laboratories
4 key Questions:
1. What do you feel is important about leaving a legacy in your own lifetime?
2. What is your view on organisations leaving a legacy?
3. What does stewardship mean for you and leaving things better than you found them?
4. Your Top Legacy Tip?
themes: – Leave a legacy and being remembered without being selfish and over focus on your CV to make you look better
– Are you focussing on the right things ?
– Wellbeing and happiness
– Long Term look rather than short term gains
– where is the Positive Impact Needed?
– Play to your special skills and what you bring to you workplace and charity?
– Long term goes rather than Knee Jerk reactions
– Childhood ambitions vs what we really end up doing