Graham Brown is the founder of Pikkal & Co – Award Winning Podcast Agency – an AI Powered, Data Driven B2B Podcast Agency. He is a published author on the subject of The Digital Transformation of Communication, works including “The Human Communication Playbook”, “The Mobile Youth: Voices of the Connected Generation” – documenting the rise of mobile culture in the early 2000s in Japan, China, Africa and India and “Brand Love – How to Build a Brand Worth Talking About”. He also hosts Podcast Maps, The Be More Human Podcast, The XL Podcast, The Age of Audio, Podcast Guesting Pro and Asia Tech Podcast. He has published over 2,000 podcast episodes.
His work has been featured in the Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal and has worked with McKinsey, Leap, UTI Investment Bank, AirAsia, Xero, The Singapore Institute of Management, Vodafone, Nokia, UNICEF, MTV, The European Commission, Disney and Monster Energy Drinks.
– 15 years helping corporates, startup founders and storytellers find their voice
– Public speaker, published author, investor
– Founder CEO Pikkal & Co – we create award winning podcasts for brands
– Podcast Guesting Pro – get booked on 24 podcasts in the next 6 months
– Founder The Podcast Accelerator
– global mastermind of podcast hosts & producers
– Podcast show host @ Podcast Maps – Author Podcasting for Brands
– Artificial Intelligence & Cognitive Psychology (Sussex University)
– Entrepreneurship (Harvard Business School HBX) – Ironman triathlete