Kevin Roberts, Founder – Red Rose Consulting
Kevin Roberts is an international business leader, founder, and educator. Red Rose Consulting coaches business leaders at all levels on creative thinking, marketing, and leadership.
Ex Saatchi & Saatchi’s global CEO Kevin Roberts is an international business leader, founder, consultant and educator. His company Red Rose Consulting counsels business leaders and employees on creative thinking, marketing, and leadership. Kevin’s career was built in sales, marketing, and leadership roles at Mary Quant, Gillette, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi-Co, Lion Nathan, Saatchi & Saatchi (17 years as CEO worldwide) and Publicis Group.
Kevin has authored several books including 64 Shots: Leadership in a Crazy World (2016) and Lovemarks: The Future Beyond Brands (2004), published in 18 languages. Kevin is Honorary Professor of Creative Leadership at Lancaster University, Honorary Professor of Innovation and Creativity at the University of Auckland Business School (New Zealand), and Honorary Professor of Leadership and Innovation at the University of Victoria School of Business (Canada). He is a Resident Expert for Oxford University’s Foundry Lev8 Accelerator Programme. He is a former director of the New Zealand Rugby Union and former chairman of USA Rugby.
He also served on the Board of New Zealand Football and as a Trustee for a Team New Zealand America’s Cup challenge. Currently he sits on the Boards of UK grocer Booths, The Herdy Company (UK homeware and accessories retailer) and My Food Bag (New Zealand home food delivery service).
His Leadership tip – Start with the answer and work back.
* Herdy – unique gifts and homeware from the Lake District www.herdy.co.uk – Chairman
* E.H. Booth & Co – The UK’s Food, Wine & Grocery Store www.booths.co.uk – Independent Director
* Unfiltered – Business Education Disrupter www.unfiltered.co.nz – Chairman
* My Food Bag – #1 NZ food home delivery service www.myfoodbag.co.nz – Chairman
* Lancaster University Management School (UK) – Honorary Professor of Creative Leadership
* University of Auckland Business School (NZ)- Honorary Professor of Innovation and Creativity
* University of Victoria School of Business (CN) – Honorary Professor of Leadership and Innovation