#274: Craig Valentine – World Class Speaker & Coach
Craig Valentine, MBA, an award-winning speaker and trainer, has traveled the world helping people get remarkable results through leadership, communications, and change. Known as the Champion of Change, he is a professional speaker and has spoken in the United States, Taiwan, Canada, Jamaica, Qatar (Doha), England, Bahamas, Hong Kong, China, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Australia, India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, South Africa, Japan, and Ireland giving as many as 160 presentations per year.
Craig is the author of the Amazon.com #1 Bestseller, World Class Speaking In Action.
He is also the 1999 World Champion of Public Speaking for Toastmasters International, winning out of
more than 25,000 contestants in 14 countries. He has used his success formulas to:
• win Salesperson of the Year (3 times) for Glencoe/McGraw-Hill’s Mid-Atlantic Division
• become an award-winning management trainer for one of the most prestigious and largest
seminar companies in the United States (averaging an industry-leading 5.85 on a 6.0 rating
• produce sales years of 233%, 157%, and 152% of goal for Glencoe/McGraw-Hill
• sell more than $8 million in educational resources in a single year
• win the Rising Star salesperson award as a rookie with Glencoe/McGraw-Hill
• Direct a highly-successful employment academy for homeless men in Baltimore City and
achieved a 100% job placement rate for the program’s graduates
• win Events Manager of the Year for the National Small Business Council
• win a Congressional Achievement Award from the United States Congress for excellence in
• earn the Distinguished Alumni Award from Johns Hopkins University
• receive hundreds of speaking awards from Toronto to Taipei
• help the United Way of Central Maryland exceed its $45 million fundraising goal in the year
2000 by training their Loaned Executives to present with influence
• Run an employment academy for homeless men in Baltimore City. During his tenure, Craig
and his team had a 100% job-placement rate.
Craig is the President of The Communication Factory, LLC, which is an award-winning company that helps people present with impact.
Craig Valentine is the author of the groundbreaking book, The Nuts and Bolts of Public Speaking, Co- Author of the book, World Class Speaking, and contributing author for the books Guerrilla Marketing on the Front Lines, Success Secrets of the Social Media Marketing Superstars, The Speaker’s Edge, and Guerrilla Marketing Remix. He has an MBA from Johns Hopkins University and he is certified as a Co- Active Coach and a Guerrilla Marketing Coach.
Craig is also the Founder and Co-Founder of two successful small businesses that are each highly profitable even in this economy.
Most recently, Craig became the co-author of the Amazon.com #1 bestseller, World Class Speaking In Action.